Plantarea Expert - J398
Our client has as award-winning Garden Centre renowned for their vast and comprehensive range of plants throughout the year along with a superb range of planted containers and hanging baskets. They have a unique and exciting opportunity for a dedicated plants person to join the team working in all areas of the outside plants department.
Do you have a passion for Horticulture?
Do you thrive in fast paced environment?
Do you enjoy presenting stock to high standards of retailing?
- Merchandising and displays of a wide range of plant stock
- Providing a good level of customer sales and service
- Supporting the department manager in maintaining professional standards
- Stock control with good attention to detail in all tasks
- Good horticultural knowledge ideally with some retail experience
- Good team leadership skills and a willingness to learn
- Excellent customer sales and service skills
- Some form of Horticultural qualification
If this Plantarea Expert vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Expert vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Expert vacancy will have been unsuccessful.