Plantarea Manager - K158
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a popular garden centre where you will discover an extensive range of plants, gardening products, gifts and much more. Their enthusiastic experienced and friendly team are on hand to give advice and pass on their expertise. They are currently seeking a Plantarea Manager to take full responsibility for the outdoor plant department which has an extensive range of quality plants.
Do you a good working knowledge of a wide range of plants?
Can you lead and inspire the team to offer excellent customer sales and service?
Can you provide innovative plants displays throughout each season?
- To manage the plants department to achieve sales and profit targets
- Purchasing of a wide range of stock and monitoring sales
- Ensure the outside plants department is professionally presented at all times
- Motivate your team to perform to the best of their ability
- To provide a good level of customer sales and service and a pleasurable shopping experience
- A proven track record in successful plant retailing at management level
- A relevant horticultural qualification
- Excellent team leadership skills able to communicate at all levels
- Be commercially aware and able to create dynamic inspirational displays
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Manager - K158
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly