Plantarea Supervisor- H254
An award winning Garden Centre renowned for its high standards of quality and performance has a unique opportunity for a Plantarea Supervisor to join the team.
Do you have a passion for horticulture?
Do you have good team leaderships skills?
Can you maintain a good level of housekeeping throughout the department?
- To contribute towards and help maintain the expected high standards of the centre
- Merchandising and displays of a wide range of plants
- Liaising with the Plant Buyer for accurate stock control
- Leading and supervising a team of staff
- Offering excellent customer service skills
- A good working knowledge of a wide range of plants
- Good display skills with attention to detail in all tasks
- A flexible and enthusiastic team leader
- Some form of Horticultural qualification
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Supervisor- H254
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly