Junior Grower - D124
Our client has been providing high quality, innovative plants to garden centres for over 40 years and have built a strong reputation for delivering outstanding customer service, working with breeders and quality producers across the world.
Do you have experience in nursery production?
Do you have a passion to provide only the very best plants and customer service?
Are you looking for that next step in your career?
- Working as part of the cultural team
- Daily plant husbandry
- Watering of plants with good attention to detail
- Feeding, weeding and spacing
- Spraying and pest and disease monitoring
- A good working knowledge of plants and practical experience
- Some form of horticultural qualification
- Good team leadership skills
- Be self motivated and keen to progress in your career
If this (Position) vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Junior Grower vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Junior Grower vacancy will have been unsuccessful.