Amenity Technical Sales Representative
Continued business growth is creating an exciting opportunity for a high calibre candidate that will join our specialist team of Amenity Technical Representatives.
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leading company with almost 200 years of history spearheading some of the most ground-breaking work in seed development and leading the way in major contributions to the agriculture and amenity industries. The role is field based covering your own territory of South Wales, South Midlands and the South West.
Working alongside our specialist team of Amenity Technical Sales Representatives, you will have adaptable communication skills and the tenacity to drive sales of Germinal’s Grade A amenity range of grass seed mixtures, fertilisers and wildflower mixtures and provide professional advice to customers.
You will provide market leading professional advice to a range of amenity customers including landscape contractors, groundsmen, greenkeepers and turf growers within a designated territory. Reporting directly to the Amenity Sales Manager with ongoing interactions with the marketing teams.
This is a role for an individual who is a team player with the drive and the ability to work alone and be self-motivated in assisting a broad spectrum of customers.
Your key skills:
- Adaptable communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Efficient time management and organisational skills
- Approachable customer engagement
- Flexibility, adaptability and initiative
- Computer Literate
Who we're looking for:
- A confident, sales driven individual with experience within the amenity sector who is looking for a long-term career in a progressive and dynamic company.
- A trustworthy and tactful individual.
- A great team player with the drive and the ability to work alone and be self-motivated.
- An approachable communicator and negotiator with the ability to multi-task across a broad spectrum of customers.
- An individual who understands the value of a strong company culture.
- Proven success in on the road sales
- Practical knowledge of the amenity industry
- Confident in giving advice on product selection and performance
- F.A.C.T.S. qualification desirable but not essential
- Self-motivated and organised
- Driven by sales and client satisfaction
This is an exciting prospect for anyone who is passionate about their career path choice, giving you the opportunity to develop within a progressive local company.
The successful applicant can expect a competitive salary, company car, pension package and paid holidays.
Apply for Amenity Technical Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly