Garden Centre Manager - T591
Our client is a family run business with a strong record of success over recent years with the sales turnover expected to double in the next 5 years. Their success has been built on the fantastic culture of the team as well as the unique site ambience and unique range of goods offered. Reporting to the Managing Director you would take full control of the day to day running of the business.
Do you have a strong record of success at Garden Centre Manager level?
Are you a friendly and conscientious team player?
Do you enjoy the challenge of business development?
- To ensure the business operates smoothly and efficiently on a daily basis
- Effective merchandising of a wide range of products across the centre
- Leading and motivating a team of staff by example
- Stock control, analysing sales reports and liaising with the Managing Director
- Delivering a first class customer sales and service
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude to all tasks
- Excellent team leadership skills
- A good working knowledge of Horticulture at management level
- The ability to deliver excellent retailing standards
If this Garden Centre Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Centre Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for Garden Centre Manager will have been unsuccessful.