Hard Landscape Assistant - 38303
Hard Landscape Assistant Salary Banding: £22,000 - £26,000 depending on skillset & experience.
Our client is a multiple award-winning company. They are a unique company that offers a complete garden service, managing the whole garden construction process from the designer's initial concept plan to the completion of the fully planted and landscaped garden.
This leading landscape contractor now requires a well presented self-motivated person with some landscape knowledge and experience who is capable of working in a team to create top-end gardens.
Reporting to the contracts manager you will be undertaking a range of landscaping tasks and using hand tools and cement mixers
Whilst it is not essential, it would be useful if applicants hold a full, clean driving licence, since the role may involve driving.
Ideally you will be based in the KT postcodes for early transport pickup to various sites in Central London and surrounding Home Counties
- To work within a team, carrying out general landscaping works under the instruction of the landscape foreperson and skilled team
- To comply with Health and Safety checks, including Risk Assessments, Competence Forms, Vehicle H&S, Inductions etc.
- Hard landscaping record
- Good communication skills
- Some knowledge of horticulture
- Familiarity with health and safety policies
- Broad ranging landscape skills and experience of working on construction sites
- Use of hand tools and small cement mixers
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions efficiently
- Self-motivated, organised and pro-active