Maintenance Gardener - 38313
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Gardener to join our established gardening team. We work on beautiful projects, where attention to detail is the key. Our gardens are in various sites throughout Central London and Surrey and demand the highest standards of maintenance.
You must have experience and knowledge of working in gardens. In the role you will be liaising with Clients and Designers, so a positive attitude and excellent communication skills are vital. Each day you will be in a team of 2-3 staff members, one being your team leader. It is important you have good team work skills and are keen to take direction from the team leader.
- Regular re-planting of window displays.
- Lawn care
- Plant feeding and weeding borders.
- Hedge cutting – by hand and machine.
- General watering and management of irrigation systems
- Spraying, i.e. pest control, feeding and stone cleaning.
- Management of garden water features
- Helping to improve the gardens under the guidance of your team leader.
- Comprehensive plant knowledge.
- Experience with pedestrian mowers, scarifiers, hedge trimmers and power washers.
- Experience with Irrigation systems would be desirable.
- A full clean driving license.