Assistant Production Co-ordinator - West Midlands
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit an Assistant Production Co-ordinator within the West Midlands. Our client is well-known and is one of the larger fresh produce farms in the UK, who has supply contracts with some of the best known businesses in the UK food supply chain.
The successful candidate will be working with the Senior Production Manager but with clearly defined roles, including taking responsibility for soft fruit production within the farming business. This will also include supervision aspects of production from planting to harvesting. The role will have management responsibility for a small team. This role has the scope to develop in the near future to a larger position and so dynamic candidates should apply.
- Good knowledge and experience in the production of soft fruit and/or veg sector
- Excellent communication ability to coordinate effectively across the management team.
- Previous people management experience
- Good practical knowledge and experience and all planting and harvesting techniques
- A strong team player with clear leadership values
- Self-disciplined and motivated
- A good understanding of the UK soft fruit sector and its supply chain
- Budgeting and financial management experience
- Multi lingual desirable
Salary package: A competitive package on offer for the right candidate
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Smith on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.