Green Team Manager
Green Team Manager
Our Client is looking to recruit a Green Team Manager, with over 20 years’ experience our Client provides unemployed Londoners with their first taste of work in grounds maintenance and horticulture. Under the tutelage of the Supervisors they have successfully delivered award winning landscaping and maintenance contracts throughout London.
In 2019, their programme will grow from strength to strength as they will be at the very heart of the delivery of several employment programmes and the newest landscaping and sustainable urban drainage projects
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Team and lead from the front on the deliverance of this exciting programme.
- Line management of Team Supervisors, ensuring staffing, resource allocation and management and staff/trainee skills are effectively and efficiently employed.
- Secure, cost, plan and deliver an annual programme of landscaping and ground’s maintenance works for delivery through Green Teams.
- Manage sub-contractors effectively on site, ensuring their competence and the quality of their delivery is to the highest standard.
- Oversee the management, training and supervision of trainees undertaking landscape improvement and maintenance projects across London’s operational area.
- Ensure best practice and compliance with London’s internal project management and H&S systems and procedures, guaranteeing all resources are properly controlled and managed and that agreed financial processes are adopted and used at all times.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest quality, meeting the expectations and targets set by clients.
- Allocate staff resources to ensure the successful delivery of the training programmes, of landscape maintenance and/or green space physical improvement contracts.
- Work closely with the employment team to ensure all available training spaces are secured.
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive understanding of financial target requirements, ensuring these are monitored and remedial action taken as required.
- Proactive in approach
- Have a good understanding of budgets
- Have experience in costing and winning landscaping and rounds maintenance contracts
More searches like this
- Horticultural Specialist Management Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Greenkeeping & Turf Care Management Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Groundskeeping & Maintenance Management Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Growing Management Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Landscaping Management Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)