Gardener - Private Estate
Gardener – Private Estate
A motivated and enthusiastic person is required for a gardener's role on a large, private rural estate near Maidenhead.
The successful applicant will be expected to work as part of a close-knit team and at times alone, developing and maintaining extensive grounds to an exacting standard.
This exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic candidate with OR without previous horticultural or mechanical experience, to develop a range of horticultural skills in a large and diverse garden.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivated
- Positive attitude
- Have a keen interest in horticulture
- Strong communication skills
- This is a physical role - a good level of fitness would be required
- The ability to use own initiative to work on your own or within a team
- This is a full time position, for an immediate start.
Working hours are 7.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday with weekend work available. A competitive salary dependent on previous experience and any qualifications. If the above is of interest please apply with your cv and covering letter including any qualifications and previous experience.