Position; Contract Manager
Due to a number of recent contract wins and the continued growth of the business, Burleys are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and driven individual to run a number of contracts in London. The position will be split between our Enfield & Sutton depots, covering contracts across all 32 London Boroughs.
The contract manager’s main areas of responsibility will be;
- Contract delivery to specification and agreed budgets.
- Weekly financial reporting.
- Effective & efficient resource management.
- Day to day management of multiple contracts & service delivery teams.
- On site Health & safety.
- Works programming & scheduling.
- Securing additional contract works and new business.
- Developing excellent working relations with existing and new clients.
Candidates must be;
- Highly motivated, reliable and have excellent communication skills.
- Have a minimum 5 years’ commercial grounds maintenance experience at management level.
- Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of Microsoft office Word & Excel.
- Obtain CTC Clearance
- Hold a full driving licence which is essential for this role.
In return we offer a competitive salary, NEST pension, company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
If you consider you have the above qualities and wish to apply, then please send a covering letter and your CV to Joe Howarth, Regional Director via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 7th December 2018
G Burley & Sons Ltd are an equal opportunities employer