Landscaper - L355
Are you an experienced Landscaper?
Are you based within commuting distance of north-west Kent?
Would you like to work for an established company who specialise in the construction of stunning outdoor living and cooking areas for high-end clients?
To deliver quality outdoor living projects using both hard and soft landscape construction techniques. To act as a key interface on site with colleagues based in Head Office to ensure service excellence at all times.
- Previous landscaping experience, covering both hard and soft landscape construction.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, particularly site colleagues and key office staff.
- Be self-motivated, positive and passionate about your work at all times.
- Display excellent, verbal communication skills.
- Team player, ready to help colleagues at all times to promote a positive working environment.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure high accuracy levels.
- Flexible with regards working hours, particularly during peak periods.
- Interest in continuous personal development.
- Full driving licence and own transport to and from work.
- Previous bricklaying experience.
- Job related qualifications.
- Experience of installing outdoor kitchens and outdoor living spaces.
- Carpentry experience.
Salary will be dependent on experience and skill level £25k - £30k, which is full time PAYE.
If this Landscape vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Landscaper vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Landscape vacancy will have been unsuccessful.