Garden Centre Manager - P064
Our client has an award winning garden centre renowned for selling top quality plants with a fantastic range of products and delicious homemade food, holding many events throughout the year. They are currently seeking an ambitious and experienced manager to drive the garden centre, catering outlet, events and entertainment forward.
Do you have a strong record of success in running a retail outlet?
Are you a motivational and inspirational leader with excellent communication skills?
Are you capable of implementing the highest levels of customer service?
- To take a lead role in developing the centre into a garden centre of excellence
- To develop new ideas and suggestions to grow sales and profits
- To be responsible for stock control, liaising with the managing director over stock levels
- Build and further develop a strong team who are engaged and passionate in all they do
- Ensure all staff develop high class retail, merchandising and customer service skills
- To introduce, plan and organise events, entertainment and promotions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in retail management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A suitable qualification Degree level or equivalent
- Able to deliver unparalleled levels of customer care with a flexible work ethic
If this Garden Centre Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
To view more garden centre jobs, click Retail.
To apply for a position with horticruitment you will need to complete a candidate registration form, please see Candidate Registration.
If you would like more information regarding horticultural qualifications and colleges, see our Career advice.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Centre Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Garden Centre Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.