Head Grower - S458
Our client established their nursery in 1987 having worked at notable nurseries to gain valuable expertise. Today they pride themselves on specialising in growing a wide range of tender perennials with a glasshouse to produce hardy nursery stock which make any garden a pleasure.
Do you thrive on seeing plants through their life from propagation to the hands of the customer?
Do you have a proven track record in pot or container plant growing?
Would you thrive on working closely with the owner to ensure the production of top quality plants?
- Maintenance and care of all nursery plants
- Working to increase the range of plants grown
- Taking full charge and developing the production side of the business
- Supervising a small team of staff
- A solid background in nursery production
- Some form of horticultural qualification and spraying certificates
- Be well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Have a passion for horticulture and growing plants
If this Head Grower vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Head Grower vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Head Grower vacancy will have been unsuccessful.