Department Head - Plants - C579
Our client is the third largest garden centre group in the UK and are continuously growing. Their centres are renowned as some of the best in the country winning many Retail awards. They are currently seeking an experienced and creative plants department head for both hardy and seasonal areas to join the management team.
Do you enjoy managing a team and pulling vital activity together in order to make a difference?
Are you focused to provide excellent customer service whilst driving sales and profitability?
Can you provide stunning visual displays throughout the year?
- Supervising your team to provide a unique shopping experience
- Providing excellent standards of plant care and maintenance
- To recognise and act on sales opportunities
- Be meticulous to detail in terms of product placement, standards & presentation
- Ensure the customer enjoys exceptional service and specialist advice
- Experience of working in a Garden Centre environment at management level
- Great team leadership skills with an enthusiastic approach
- The ability to deliver high standards of retailing across all areas of the department
- A sound knowledge of Horticulture and desire to be the best!
If this position is of interest, please apply or contact the office and speak with Pauline Thomas.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Department Head - Plant vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Department Head - Plant vacancy will have been unsuccessful.