Dept. Head Garden Sundries - R103
A superb opportunity to join a true destination garden centre who pride themselves on offering a wide range of quality products all year round, to include an extensive range of furniture and a huge range of home & garden products.
Are you a great communicator with the ability to inspire your team?
Do you have an eye for detail with a creative edge?
Do you enjoy creating stunning and inspirational visual displays?
- Take responsibility for running the department ensuring smooth daily operations
- Managing stock levels throughout the department
- Leading and inspiring a team of staff to deliver high standards of retailing
- Driving sales through creating stunning visual displays
- Experience of working in a fast paced retail environment
- Experience of working with garden sundries products
- Possess a good level of product knowledge able to advise and assist customers
- Great team leadership skills
- Ensure high standards are consistently maintained in terms of presentation
If this Dept. Head Garden Sundries vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Dept. Head Garden Sundries vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Dept. Head Garden Sundries vacancy will have been unsuccessful.