Green Team Programme Manager
Are you a passionate about horticulture and about introducing new trainees into the industry? If so, our client would love you to join them at London’s leading environmental charity.
Green Team Programme Manager
Reference number: 558/GTPM
Location: London offices and project sites across London
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: circa £35k
Over the last 20 years, this organisation's Green Teams have provided hundreds of unemployed Londoners with their first taste of work in grounds maintenance and horticulture. Under the tutelage of Green Team Supervisors they have successfully delivered award winning landscaping and maintenance contracts throughout London.
In 2019, their programme will grow from strength to strength as their Green Teams will be at the very heart of the delivery of several of their employment programmes and their newest landscaping and sustainable urban drainage projects. They are seeking a Green Team Programme Manager who will lead and manage the programme’s activities that will be crucial to the success of these projects.
- have proven experience in costing & winning landscaping and grounds maintenance contracts. And in successfully delivering those contracts through directly employed teams and sub-contractors.
- have the ability to work closely with their in-house team of Landscape Architects, delivering design build solutions for clients.
- demonstrate a willingness to put our client's trainees at the heart of their service and support their progression into careers in the industry.
You will be highly organised and able to work towards targets and deadlines, while managing your own workload. You’ll be supported in your role by key staff within the Employment and Landscaping teams.
About the charity
Our client is a leading community regeneration organisation working with people living in London’s most deprived places. They help communities to transform open spaces and support people through training, education and gaining employment, as well as raising awareness of environmental sustainability.
Closing date for applications: 9am 26th October 2018
Interview date: 2nd November 2018
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
Appointment to this post is subject to Enhanced criminal records check through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Charity & Voluntary Gardening Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Horticultural Specialist Gardening Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Countryside, Parks & Open Space Gardening Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Groundskeeping & Maintenance Gardening Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Growing Gardening Jobs Full Time jobs in London (East)