Plantarea Supervisor - T153
Our client has developed an award winning garden centre where they are committed to growing their business delivering high standards of customer care. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Plantarea Supervisor to join the team where you will provide a wide range of top quality plants.
Do you possess great customer service skills?
Do you have a good working knowledge of horticulture?
Do you enjoy leading and motivating a team of staff?
- Presentation and display of a wide range of plants
- Creating an inspirational environment that is well maintained and professionally presented
- Ordering of stock and maintaining accurate sales records
- Supervising a team of staff and training where necessary
- Liaising with the department head to achieve great sales
- A good understanding of successful garden centre retailing
- Excellent customer sales and service skills
- Good Horticultural knowledge
- Attention to detail in all areas of the business
If this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy is of interest please apply, or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Supervisor - T153
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly