Technical Area Sales Manager – South England
Technical Area Sales Manager – South
ICL Professional Horticulture is the leading company within the UK ornamentals market and due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for a highly technical and proactive area sales manager to add to our successful team. The chosen candidate will be joining a market leading team of 12 highly experienced technical sales professionals selling and advising on market leading brands including Levington Advance growing media, Osmocote controlled release fertilizers, Exemptor vine weevil control and Universol water soluble fertilizers. With ambitious growth plans ICL Professional horticulture are continuously developing new markets and products with key new product launches planned in the near future.
Selling to the professional nursery markets in ornamentals, forestry and plant raisers with potential cross over into specialty agriculture the successful candidate will be expected to advise growers on the best practices to ensure the maximum benefit and value from our products.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career within an international business with further potential opportunities for role expansion into international and global roles.
- Experienced within ornamental horticulture market in either a technical, sales or senior grower role
- Recognised horticultural qualifications
- Ability to communicate at all levels both with ICL’s valued customers as well as internally
- Must have a willingness to travel
- Full clean driving license
- Proven sales experience
- BASIS and FACTS qualifications (The successful candidate will be expected to pass both BASIS and FACTS qualifications as well as maintaining their membership to the BASIS professional register)
The position will be considered to those with horticulture growing experience as full on the job training will be provided. The job will be based in the South of the country with some flexibility depending on the candidate.
What you can expect
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package available including company pension, private health and dental insurance
Closing Date: 31/10/2018
Apply for Technical Area Sales Manager – South England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly