Senior Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced Project Manager to join our well established and dynamic team at Cameron Gardens. Based in Notting Hill, Cameron Gardens is a successful domestic and commercial garden design, build and maintenance company established over 20 years ago. Experience in landscape gardening is beneficial but not essential however, construction knowledge is.
This position offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to work on some top end and innovative garden designs, within an expanding company. It requires someone who thrives on meeting multiple deadlines whilst working on several projects at any one time. The ability to read plans is essential, as is having practical construction experience. The candidate will be self motivated, with excellent people skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The successful delivery of hard and soft landscaping of high end domestic and commercial projects.
- Completing multiple installation projects to strict deadlines and budgets
- Preparing, implementing and managing health & safety and quality procedures e.g CDM, RAMs etc
- Liaison with clients, subcontractors, designers, and other external contractors on site.
- Resourcing and managing subcontractors, developing strong relationships covering all disciplines within hard landscaping.
- Resourcing and procurement of materials and developing relationships with suppliers.
- The preparation of quotes using a comprehensive Excel system for both small and large-scale projects.
- Supporting the design team by ensuring the designs are structurally viable.
- Identification of variations and additional works
- Line management of the hard-landscaping team, encouraging continuous development, ensuring every individual reaches their full potential. To be managed through objective setting and annual appraisals
- Attend staff meetings
You will need the following skills and experience:
- Significant construction knowledge with 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge and experience of CDM15
- The ability to talk fluently about sites
- High level of organization, and efficient time management
- Excellent attention to detail with high expectations of a high-end finish
- Excellent people skills; ability to communicate and negotiate effectively verbally and in writing
- Extremely self-motivated and committed to achieving excellent results
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility to re-prioritize
- Strong leadership skills
- Confident IT skills
- A full driving license
- Must be eligible to work in UK
Hours of work: Salary:
7:30am – 5:00pm £40,000-£50,000 DoE
25 days paid holiday per annum.