General Maintenance Assistant
Cameron Gardens, based in Notting Hill, is an award winning, bespoke garden design, build and maintenance company, which established over 20 years ago continues to grow.
This exciting hands on role, where you will work closely with your GM foreman, offers the opportunity to work on top end domestic and commercial gardens. You will need a love of and enthusiasm for plants and gardens. A good basic knowledge of horticulture and experience within the industry is required; a desire to learn and develop is vital. You will need to be good at communicating and enjoy being part of a close knit team, whilst being able to show initiative.
- Planting of annuals and bulbs.
- Weeding and seasonal pruning.
- Hedge cutting.
- Lawn mowing and border edging.
- Irrigation installation and repair.
- Support the GM foreman to ensure that your gardens reach their full potential.
- Ensure all tools, materials and plants are taken to site when required.
- Assist in day-to-day maintenance of yard.
- Ensure that the van is kept clean and tidy with a full set of tools.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Be punctual.
- Look tidy.
- Wear the correct clothing.
You will need:
- Previous landscape maintenance experience.
- PA1 PA6 (desirable)
- Horticultural Qualifications (desirable)
- To be highly organised and work efficiently.
- A desire to develop and learn.
- A clean drivers license.
Hours of work:
07.30 - 17.30 with 1 hour off during the day.
£23k and upwards
25 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holiday days