Nursery Despatch Manager - A423
Our client has a specialist nursery supplying plants and natural scenery to the film, television and events industry as well as to parties and major retail outlets seasonal displays. This is a challenging and rewarding position for a Nursery Despatch Manager to take on the responsibility for the accuracy and efficiency of the warehouse and despatch area.
Are you methodical with excellent attention to detail?
Can you work under pressure ensuring all orders go out on time?
Do you have great team leadership skills?
- Monitoring stocking levels and quality control
- Ensuring the smooth operations of the warehouse
- Processing orders and despatch
- Accepting plants back into the nursery
- Leading a team of 6 staff
- Must be physically fit
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Great team leadership skills
- Have an understanding of horticulture
If this Nursery Despatch Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Despatch Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Despatch Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.