Plantarea Manager - P346
Our client has a family owned independent garden centre fast growing and plant focused. They believe in delivering the highest level of quality and service provided by their knowledgeable team of expert staff. They are currently seeking a Plantarea Manager who will be a key member of the management team.
Are you a leader of people with a passion for inspiring, engaging and developing your team?
Do you have excellent horticultural knowledge?
Do you have passion and drive to take the department to the next level?
- Product buying and plant ranging for all outdoor, seasonal and Indoor plants
- Visual merchandising creating eye catching displays
- Leading a team of staff by example
- Delivering excellent customer sales and service
- Sales analysis using EPOS
- Excellent commercial understanding of the retail environment
- Able to deliver a high level of quality and service
- Excellent Horticulture knowledge
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm to ensure high standards of retailing
- The ability to merchandise effectively, creating innovative displays
If this vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.