Sales Manager - L468
Our client has a Wholesale Nursery established since 1976 where over the years it has evolved and grown. They now grow an extensive range of perennials, shrubs, roses, grasses, trees and climbers with many unusual varieties for the discerning plantsman.
Do you enjoy liaising with clients and developing the customer base?
Do you have a good knowledge of horticulture able to provide quotes and sound advise?
Can you provide excellent customer sales & service?
- Producing quotes and orders on Growmaster and dealing with enquiries
- Offering plant substitutes whenever possible
- Sourcing and pricing up bought in stock for quotes and orders
- Regular visits to the nurseries to keep up to date with stock and ‘what is looking good’
- Offering advice to customers relating to plant choice or use
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Able to manage your own workload working towards deadlines
- Excellent IT skills and the ability to use Microsoft office
- Good Horticulture knowledge and ideally come from a landscaping background
If this position is of interest, please apply or contact the office and speak with Pauline Thomas.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Sales Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Sales Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Sales Manager - L468
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly