Skilled Hard Landscaper - 36644
Location: Projects in London and the Home Counties
(Ideally residing in the Addlestone area so can be picked up by our Site Foreperson who has a Company van)
Reporting to: Site Foreperson and Director
Salary Banding: £18,500 - £27,000 depending on skillset & experience
In Brief: Working for a reputable landscape company that offers a complete garden service, managing the whole garden construction from the designer’s initial concept plan to the completion of the fully planted and landscaped garden.
They require a well presented self-motivated person with some landscape knowledge and experience who is capable of working in a team to create top-end gardens.
The role may involve driving and applicants must therefore have a full, clean driving licence.
• Broad ranging landscape skills and experience of working on construction sites
• Use of hand tools and small cement mixers
• Ability to understand and carry out instructions efficiently
Specific skills including:
• Machine use, e.g. excavators, dumpers, forklifts
• Use of laser level
• Self-motivated, organised and pro-active
• Hard landscaping record
• Good communication skills
• Some knowledge of horticulture
• Familiarity with health and safety policies
• Driving/parking – particularly in London
• To carry out general landscaping works under the instruction of the landscape foreperson
• To comply with Health and Safety checks, including Risk Assessments, Competence Forms, Vehicle H&S, and Inductions etc