Horticultural / Plant Assistant Manager - S543
One of the largest Garden Centres in the North West is currently seeking a Horticultural/ Plantarea Assistant Manager to join the team. They have a proud long history of inspiring gardeners since 1945 and remains family owned and run business.
Do you have excellent plant & product knowledge?
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer sales & service?
Can you provide inspirational plant displays?
- Ensure the department is fully stocked according to seasonal demands
- Presentation and displays of a wide range of plants
- Leading and inspiring a team of staff
- Providing excellent customer sales & service
- Assisting in other areas as and when required
- A good working knowledge of Horticulture
- Good team leadership skills
- Attention to detail in all daily duties
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
If this Horticultural / Plant Assistant Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Horticultural / Plant Assistant Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Horticultural / Plant Assistant Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful