Assistant Grower - G887
A fourth-generation family owned and run business supplying plants to garden centres, wholesalers and landscape customers to locations across the South East of England are recruiting for an Assistant Grower.
Do you have good knowledge and understanding of bedding plant production?
Do you have a keen interest in Horticulture?
Do you have good technical horticultural experience?
Our client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic Assistant Grower to work alongside the owner and existing team.
- Ensuring targets and deadlines are met.
- Assist the owner; supervise the growing and management of the crops.
- Schedule for the coming seasons requirements.
- Take charge of specific activities, areas or staff as delegated by the owner.
- Carry out the general responsibilities and duties of a permanent member of staff and supervisor.
- Undertake any other nursery work when necessary.
- Expand the growing of perennials.
- Have a good understanding of Pests and Diseases and a good knowledge and understanding of bedding plant production.
- Full driving Licence
- PA1 & PA6
- Be familiar with Excel and Microsoft Office
If this Assistant Grower vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Assistant Grower vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Assistant Grower vacancy will have been unsuccessful.