Plantarea Manager - E275
A dedicated plants person is required to join a unique plant orientated garden centre with a fabulous outdoor plantarea. If ever a centre could be classed as ‘best in bloom’ then this gorgeous garden centre is it!
Would you enjoy the challenge of providing excellent quality plants and great customer service?
Do you enjoy creating eye catching displays?
Are you a good team leader with a flexible approach to all daily tasks?
- Daily responsibility for all plant care and maintenance of the department
- Ordering of a wide range of plants, trees, bedding, herbaceous perennials and shrubs
- Providing a good level of customer sales and service
- Supervision of staff and maintaining a high standard of retailing throughout
- Good horticultural knowledge with a flexible approach to all daily tasks
- The ability to provide exciting plant displays maintaining quality stock
- Good team leadership skills leading by example
- Previous experience in garden centre retailing or from a nursery environment
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Manager - E275
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly