Maintenance Gardener - J149
Are you an experienced Maintenance Gardener?
Are you based in West London / Middlesex?
Would you like to work for an established company who specialise in providing garden maintenance and gardening services to high-end clients?
You must have experience and knowledge of working in gardens. In the role you will be liaising with Clients and Designers, so a positive attitude and excellent communication skills are vital. Each day you will be in a team of 2-3 staff members, one being your team leader. It is important you have good teamwork skills and are keen to take direction from the team leader. Most of all, our client would like you to bring a proactive and flexible approach to the role.
- Comprehensive plant knowledge.
- Experience with pedestrian mowers, scarifiers, hedge trimmers and power washers.
- Experience with irrigation systems would be desirable.
- A full clean driving licence.
- PA1/PA6 Spraying
- A valid Emergency first aid at work
- Good awareness of Health and
- Paid Overtime.
- Birthday day – all employees have their Birthday as paid
- Training and career development is
- 28 days holiday (includes Bank Holidays).
- Uniform and personal protective equipment (PPE) is supplied at no
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm.
If this Maintenance Gardener vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Maintenance Gardener vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for the Maintenance Gardener vacancy will have been unsuccessful.