My Client are looking for a maintenance gardener to join their Team. You will be working on a large green areas including Estate gardens surrounding the main buildings
- General ground maintenance including sweeping and litter removal, mechanical and chemical weed control, ground clearance, manual and mechanical ground cultivation, chipping, shredding, and mulching.
- Pruning of shrubs, climbers and small trees.
- Border maintenance – cutting back, lifting, and dividing of perennial plants. Planting new material, staking, tying-in, dead-heading and watering.
- Turf maintenance – mowing using various types of machinery including: pedestrian, cylinder and ride-on mowers, spiking, topdressing, over-seeding, turf lifting and laying, fertilising, weedkilling, strimming, and edging.
- Hedge maintenance – planting, pruning and cutting.
- Driving and routine maintenance of tractors and attachments. Carrying out daily and weekly cleaning and lubrication of machinery as required.
- Landscape work – under supervision.
- Nursery work – under supervision.
- Other duties as may be specified from time to time by Supervisory staff
- Using mobile device to record hours worked at sites, full training and device will be provided
- Team player
- PA1/PA6 desirable
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Hort experience