Nursery Supervisor (Wholesale) - K079
Our client has developed a busy wholesale nursery, proud to supply Landscape Contractors, Landscape Architects and local authorities all over England & Wales working with independent gardeners to the largest landscape contractors. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated plants person to join the nursery team.
Do you have a good knowledge of trees and shrubs?
Would you enjoy working in a busy wholesale environment?
Are you well organised with good attention to detail able to work to dead lines?
- Maintenance and watering of plant stock
- Unloading of lorries and checking deliveries
- Weeding and potting on
- Pest and disease control where necessary
- Preparing and packing plants for delivery
- A good working knowledge of plants
- Good attention to detail able to work to strict deadlines
- Happy to multi task according to each season
- Keen to maintain high standards in all areas of the nursery
If this Nursery Supervisor vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.