Salesperson - Landscaping - L156
Our client runs an established and respected landscape design, construction and maintenance company. They are BALI registered and ISO 9001 certified.
They currently have a vacancy for a salesperson to increase sales of their landscape services in the domestic sector. They will be based out of their office near Victoria.
The role is essentially essentially to sell the companies range of design, both soft and hard landscape construction, and maintenance services to both new and existing customers within the London area.
The brief is to win contracts to an annual value of £500k + vat within the domestic market (each contract will vary from £1,000- £50,000).
Duties will include:
- Dealing with client enquiries over the phone.
- Setting up garden visits to discuss projects with client.
- Putting forward ideas and alternative proposals to the client.
- Costing these proposals.
- Writing up and sending out quotations.
- When work is won, providing job info to operations team.
- Assisting operations team through the execution of the project.
- Dealing with changes to project and additional requests during the project.
- Invoicing on completion.
The successful candidate will ideally have sales experience within the landscape sector.
- Have good IT and social media skills
- Have good London geographical knowledge
- Be flexible in their approach to work
- Have good sales experience
- Be presentable and approachable
- Be willing to work hard to develop the role
If this Salesperson - Landscaping vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Salesperson - Landscaping vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Salesperson - Landscaping vacancy will have been unsuccessful.