Outside Team Leader - C413
Do you have a real passion for Horticulture?
Would you enjoy the challenges of working as an Outside Team Leader in a large outside Plantarea as part of a successful team?
Do you have a creative flair for merchandising and displays?
- Supporting the department manage in all daily operations
- Supervising and training of staff
- Ordering of stock as appropriate within agreed parameters
- Merchandising and displays, maintaining a good level of housekeeping
- Offering excellent customer sales and service
- A good knowledge of Horticulture confident to ensure high standards of retailing
- Good communication skills leading a team of staff by example
- Attention to detail in all daily tasks
- Be confident to take on a good level of autonomy
If this position is of interest please apply or contact our office and speak with Pauline Thomas.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Outside Team Leader vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Outside Team Leader vacancy will have been unsuccessful.