Garden Centre Manager - F441
Our client has a small group of Garden Centres with an international reputation for excellence being the best remains at the heart of everything they do.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Garden Centre Manager to drive the vision of being the first choice for top quality plants along with a superb choice of horticultural sundries & inspirational gifts.
Can you lead and inspire a team to deliver excellent retailing standards?
Are you passionate to build long lasting relationships with customers?
Are you confident to maximise sales and be at the forefront of purchasing decisions?
- Liaising with Buyers to maintain product ranges
- Manage the merchandising, pricing and display of all goods
- Assist in the preparation and management of progressive yearly budgets
- Manage staffing levels to ensure adequate cover and recruiting as necessary
- Delivering an exemplary customer experience.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to deal with employees at all levels
- Be eager to support and contribute to the wider team
- Work with energy, pace and passion
- At least 3 years of retail management experience
- Good sound knowledge of horticulture
If this Garden Centre Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Garden Centre Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Garden Centre Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.