Nursery Assistant Manager - S764
An exciting opportunity to join a highly successful nursery, who strive to supply exceptional quality plants. They have built a strong reputation for delivering outstanding customer service, working with breeders and quality producers across the world. Due to expansion a new opportunity exists to manage and be a key part of the day to day growing across the production site.
Do you have experience in nursery production?
Are you a great team leader able to motivate, mentor and support?
Do you have a passion to provide top quality plants?
- Day to day crop walking checking for quality, growth and health
- Accountable for the daily management of the crops grown
- Taking instruction from the Production Manager and Technical Manager
- Responsible for the effective and on time Agrochemical and fertiliser programme
- Reduction of waste to meet company targets
- Helping to ensure the delivery of site performance targets and business strategy
- A formal Horticultural qualification along with PA1 & PA6 spraying certificates
- Be familiar with crops grown and come from a horticultural and growing background
- Must be proficient in the use of IT systems including Microsoft and Excel
- Able to lead and manage a team of cultural staff effectively to achieve goals
- Be well organised with excellent attention to detail able to prioritise work loads
If this vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Assistant Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Assistant Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.