Contract Manager - S261
Our client provides a wide range of ecological and land-based services, fusing ecological consultancy, environmental vegetation management and Landscape Construction to their clients which include large Civils, local authorities, housing developers, architects and contractor’s solutions in conservation and countryside engineering with values up to £3.2 million.
They currently have a vacancy within their organisation for a Contract Manager, ideally with experience of working in horticultural contracting, countryside management or a similar field.
The Contract Manager will have experience of managing and delivering large and complex projects on time and to the satisfaction of the Company’s clients. Responsible for resourcing and line managing a site team whilst promoting compliance with all company systems and policies.
The successful candidate will :
- be commercial with relevant project management experience, ideally gained within the environmental / horticultural / habitat management or ecological sector
- be organised with experience of managing large, complex projects
- be financially adept with the ability to manage and deliver projects on time and to budget
- have experience of leading and motivating a team of both site and office-based staff
- have a proven track record of preparing bids and tenders, winning work and generating new business opportunities
- have excellent written communication skills and be able to produce accurate reports
- be capable of working under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
- have a positive outlook and a strong desire to succeed
- have a full UK driving licence
If this Contract Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Mark Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Contract Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Contract Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.