| Location: Dublin, Leinster | Closing date : 16/09/18 | Sector: Landscaping | Seniority: Management | Full time, Permanent | Up to £70k DOE
Senior Contracts Managers Required for Leading Irish Landscape Company
SAP Landscapes have pursued our mission to ‘Create and Sustain Beautiful Natural Spaces’ for over 40 years. Our nationwide customer base is diverse, spans multiple industries and sectors, and includes some of Irelands most renowned and prestigious developments. The consistency and quality of our services has resulted in an industry award-winning history unrivalled by any of our competitors.
The Career opportunities:
Due to continued growth SAP Landscapes are recruiting for two permanent strategic management positions:
- A Senior Contracts Manager is required to join an existing management team delivering grounds maintenance services and associated works with an annual value in excess of €8 Million per annum.
- A Landscape Contracts Manager is sought to assist in consolidating growth and underpinning expansion of our landscape installation services currently exceeding €5 Million per annum.
As a Senior Contracts Manager, the successful applicant will take ownership of the day to day running of the relevant department division and ensure timely allocation of resources in order to complete scheduled works. You will be responsible for the financial performance of projects and continually communicate and embed the company’s strong emphasis on health and safety into the culture of your teams. You will ensure that clients’ expectations are met through delivering high quality services and maintaining strong customer relationships.
The role will be based from SAP Landscapes Dublin office with travel expected throughout the country.
The successful candidate will report to the Departmental Director.
- Minimum Diploma in Horticultural Studies.
- 5 - 10 years amenity / horticultural management experience
- Strong ability to manage numerous resources to ensure correct and effective allocation to successfully deliver service requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills and flexibility in your approach
- Proven planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- An ability to work on own initiative and strive under pressure when working to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills in order to build up strong relationships with employees, existing clients and potential customers
- Valid safe pass and full clean driving licence
What We Offer:
- Salary – DOE
- Performance Bonus
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Facility
- Workplace Incentive
- Relocation assistance
- Continued support & training in order to assist the successful applicant in achieving their goals.
Roles and Goals:
- Manage and co-ordinate the day to day operations of allocated Contract Supervisors and Foremen to ensure efficient and safe undertaking of our works and service delivery within set financial and quality parameters.
- Actively participate in and support the development and implementation of a superior HR function optimising recruitment, training and performance management of staff.
- Integrate with an existing established management team and contribute strategically in the growth initiatives and development of the business through team work, project delivery and individual achievement.
- Relationship management with our customers ensuring prompt communication and establishing expectations that are clear, fair and achieved.
- Allocate resources to specific jobs and ensure resources are sustained in order to successfully complete schedules.
- Procurement and purchase of materials / sub-contractors / plant and machinery within the guidelines and budgets as set out for the Department.
- Proactive engagement with all company health and safety policies and procedures, ensuring implementation and continuous improvement.
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and CV to our HR Manager Michelle Tully, firstname.lastname@example.org