Plantarea Manager - J172
Do you enjoy offering excellent customer sales and service?
Do you have a good working knowledge of a wide range of plants?
Can you supervise a team to provide high standards of retailing?
Our client is proud to have developed a quality garden centre offering an extensive range of plants and gardening products with an award winning restaurant.
- Presentation and displays of a wide range of plants
- Driving sales in both the plants and gardening departments
- Ensuring all areas of the department are well presented
- Providing great customer sales and service
- Visiting nurseries both in the UK and abroad
- A good working knowledge of a wide range of plants
- The ability to lead and inspire the team
- Attention to detail in all daily duties
- Focused to achieve the best sales for the department
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to everyone. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.