We have exciting opportunities for a highly motivated, driven, & experienced construction Contracts Manager and are offering a package that includes a competitive salary (£35k-50k depending on experience etc.), company vehicle, 4 weeks paid holiday plus Bank Holidays etc..
Role and Responsibilities to Include:
- Co-ordination of direct and sub-contracted staff.
- Allocation of resources including plant, equipment and materials in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supporting the senior management team on a wide range of landscape projects in line with our Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
- Ensuring that safety and quality inspections and audits are received and recorded.
- Client communication and relationship building.
- Pricing and winning new contracts as well as renewing existing.
- Collating site inspection reports and site records.
- Driving outputs and motivating teams.
- Ensuring a high standard of work.
- Mentoring and coaching of staff.
- Produce detailed programs and schedules of work.
- Identify and act on business development opportunities and drive additional works.
- Ensuring that works are fully valued, invoiced and Final Accounts agreed.
The candidates will ideally have most, but not necessarily all, of the following:
- Practical experience within the landscape construction industry
- Experience in Quantity Surveying
- Management & Supervisory experience
- Appropriate CSCS/SSSTS/SMSTS/CPCS competency qualifications
- A formal qualification in horticulture (preferred)
- Full current driving license & Trailer Test
- Experience of leading teams and or coordinating the work of others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be Results Driven
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills