Warehouse Manager - S280
A Group of 10 Garden Centres is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager based in Lincolnshire. This is very much a hands on role where accuracy and the ability to prioritise the daily work load is essential.
Do you have experience of managing a large warehouse goods receiving and processing orders?
Do you have good IT skills?
Are you well organised with a flexible and positive work ethic?
- Manage goods receiving and processing orders
- Product picking, packing and the organisation of distribution
- Overseeing all on-line orders and ensure they are despatched in a timely manner
- Assist in the Warehouse layout and efficiency
- Oversee health & safety regulations
- Experience in Warehouse management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexible and positive work ethic
- Forklift licence
If this Warehouse Manager vacancy is of interest please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Warehouse Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for Warehouse Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.