Operation Manager - 37559
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our Client is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their expanding Team. The role will be to manage contracts to achieve company growth and profitability, to ensure that all business practices are conducted in accordance with Company policies.
- Oversee all Operational works within your portfolio area.
- Liaise with clients at necessary level.
- Attend client meetings where necessary.
- Price and quote contract add-ons and extra works.
- Monitor outstanding quotes and periodically chase clients
- Assist with new work bids.
- Oversee progress of works and update Helpdesk staff as necessary.
- Provide support for and be responsible for subcontractors.
- Monitor expenditure within contract portfolio and progress against financial targets.
- Hold regular progress meetings with Operations Director
- Be responsible for “out of hours” helpdesk phone calls as required and respond & action.
- Submit capital purchase requirements for approval to Managing Director
- Ensure compliance with all necessary Health and Safety regulations.
- Seek new business opportunities and liaise with Managing and Operations Director.
- Maintain paperwork to a standard appropriate to the position.
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to the effective running of the Company.
- A demonstrable ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients
- A high level of focus on the achievement of targeted results
- A high level of focus on service delivery standards
- A proven ability to manage all aspects of a people based service business within the scope of the role
- A sound appreciation of modern business processes and a commitment to best practice, innovation and change
- An understanding of budgetary and financial management
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, employees and subcontractors at all levels
- A demonstrable capability as a negotiator
- A sound working knowledge of IT systems
- Ability to present information relating to (a) contractual growth and (b) company budgets
- A sound knowledge and practical appreciation of Health and Safety law
Apply for Operation Manager - 37559
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly