Hard & Soft Landscaping Foreman
4 days left
- Contract Type
Hard & Soft Landscaping Foreman:
An exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced Hard & Soft Landscaping Foreman to join our well established and dynamic team. Cameron Gardens, based in Notting Hill, is a successful garden design, build and maintenance company established over 20 years ago.
The candidate will need three - five years’ experience and must be a team player with a willingness and ability to work alone, they will need excellent communication and people skills, an attention to detail and will need to be self-motivated. This exciting hands-on role, which is supported by one assistant, will report directly to the office-based Project Manager and Garden Maintenance Manager, and offers the opportunity to work in some top end gardens. Desirably, the candidate will have a Hard Landscaping qualification, good horticultural knowledge and as a van is provided a full driving license is a necessity.
• Carry out and manage day to day construction works and garden installations
• Manage day to day running of sites and assistant including timeliness, efficiency and presentation.
• Communicate effectively with project managers to ensure the smooth organisation of materials and timely completion of site, highlighting issues that arise.
• Liaising with clients and contractors as required, keeping calm, polite and confident.
• Daily completion of job sheets highlighting future requirements using Salesforce.
• Ensure that the van is kept clean and tidy with a full set of tools. Reporting any problems immediately.
• Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed.
• Attend staff meetings.
• Provide cover for garden maintenance visits as and when required due to absences / scheduling
• Undertake any mandatory training required by the company in order to deliver the role effectively.
You will need:
• Experience in working off plans
• To be skilled in stone work and stone construction – paving, cladding
• To be skilled in garden timber work – decking, trellising and fencing
• Knowledge of irrigation systems.
• Some experience in soft landscaping – turfing, planting and general plant knowledge.
• To be highly organised and efficient time management.
• To be diplomatic and calm with clients.
• Experience in managing an assistant and maintaining top end gardens.
Hours of work: 07.30 - 17.00 with 1 hour off during the day.
Salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience, minimum £30k
Holiday: 20 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
Please send CV and covering letter by pressing the apply button.
Apply for Hard & Soft Landscaping Foreman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly