The main purpose of the role will be to assist with the maintenance, management and development of the Club’s Training Centre’s grounds and affiliated sites ensuring impeccable presentation throughout the premises, showing both proactiveness and teamwork.
- Maintain and develop all borders and gardens to an excellent standard
- Perform general gardening duties such as planting, pruning including topiary hedge cutting, weed control and mulching, irrigating planted areas, leaf collection and snow clearance
- Have an understanding of pest and disease
- Have experience of operating machinery in a safe and controlled manner
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Proactive, energetic and self-sufficient
Skills & Experience
- A horticultural qualification is desirable
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Good knowledge of plants and horticultural techniques.
- PA1 & PA6 spraying certificates (desirable)
- Experience with all types of horticultural machinery
- Have an understanding of current health and safety legislation
Press the apply button to be redirected to the vacancy on our site.