Job Title: Treescape Gardener
Salary: £19,750 - £22,000
Reporting to: Director/General Manager
Hours: 40 hours a week
About us and the role:
We are a family run business looking for a Treescape Gardener to join our team and help deliver our extensive range of tree planting projects across the South West and London.
We manage private and commercial client landscape projects, mainly focused on the research, sourcing, supply and planting of excellent quality, hard to find or specialist trees from the UK and Europe.
If you have horticultural experience and would enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you!
Our website gives more information on our varied projects, so please do take a look: www.treeresearch.co.uk
- Support Team Leader on projects by ensuring all tasks are carried out professionally and to the highest of quality
- Assisting in the planting of Trees, Shrubs and Hedges
- Ensuring the site is kept tidy at all times
- Driving vehicles to and from site when required
- To represent Tree Research in a professional manner at all times
- Set up and install irrigation when required
- Tidy up and prune Trees, Shrubs and Hedges when required
- Any Ad Hoc duties that are required from Directors, General Manager or Team Leader
- Full, Clean UK Driving license
- Horticultural experience
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Good communication skills with Clients and Staff
- Level 2 RHS Horticultural/ Arboricultural qualifications or similar
- First Aid Certificate
- CSCS Card
- Knowledge of Tree identification
- We can offer appropriate training for your role
- Driving license categories BE, C1, C & C1E
- NPORS Card: All Terrain Telehandler
- Extensive Tree and plant knowledge including soil specifications and Latin names
Salary and Benefits
We offer a great benefits package such as 20 days holiday, a pension scheme and exciting and varied projects to work on.
If you would like to apply for the position, please email a CV and covering letter to Rangana@treeresearch.co.uk explaining why you think this role is for you.