JCA Limited is an established arboricultural and ecological consultancy operating throughout the UK and occasionally beyond. Based in West Yorkshire, we have a strong reputation within the industry. The company is innovative and has a unique, friendly feel with a skilled team of 17 Arboriculturists, Ecologists and admin staff.
We are looking for a qualified arboriculturist to assist with our bespoke project portfolio.
The work will involve a training period when you will work closely with existing staff. Following this you will undertake a wide variety of consultancy throughout the UK, writing reports detailing your findings from our office in West Yorkshire.
- Be qualified to NVQ level 4 or equivalent.
- Have an excellent understanding of arboriculture & the law, trees and development TPO legislation, trees and subsidence and tree management
- Have a full UK Driving Licence
- Have advanced plant identification skills
- Be flexible and available to work hard, and occasionally away from home
- Have computer skills including the use of Word, Excel and CAD
- Be reliable, honest and trustworthy and be motivated to develop your skills
- Have the Professional Tree Inspection Certificate
- Be experience in the arboricultural consulting industry
This full time, permanent post has a negotiable salary, a generous flexi-time system, a pension and bonus scheme. A company car will also be offered to the right candidate.
If you meet the above and have a passion for trees, attach your CV and covering letter detailing your availability and aspirations to;
JCA Ltd Unit 80, Bowers Mill
Tel: 01422 376335