G.C Assistant Manager - S712
Our client is a small group of garden centres and continues to build upon their outstanding reputation of providing retail aspirations including a farm shop and two award winning eating outlets and bespoke plan and plant garden design service.
Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated and diligent team?
Can you maintain high retailing standards?
And promote excellent customer service at all times?
- Driving sales in all areas of the business
- Monitoring and maintaining high standards of presentation and displays
- Leading and motivating a dedicated team of staff
- Working closely with the store manager to ensure budgets are achieved
- Ensure the team provide excellent customer sales & service
- Excellent team leadership skills and the ability to inspire others
- Attention to detail and a flexible approach
- A good understanding of garden centre retailing
- Be keen to provide great service and develop further the business
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this G.C Assistant Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for the G.C Assistant Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.