Garden Maintenance Team Leader - J158
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role?
Would you like to work for award winning company with an excellent reputation for creating and maintaining beautiful gardens?
Do you pride yourself on achieving consistently high standards?
You will take a proactive and flexible approach to your work and be confident in your ability to take responsibility for your team. You will be required to achieve very high standards of maintenance to ensure that the gardens are beautifully presented.
- Daily organisation of a team of operatives
- Regular maintenance of high end domestic gardens
- Communication with clients and suppliers
- Working in the South West London areas
- Previous experience in Horticulture at a similar level
- A horticultural qualification and excellent horticultural knowledge
- PA1 and PA6 spraying certificates will be an advantage
- A full driving licence will be essential
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.