An opportunity has arisen for a gardener with Luss Estates Company. We are a thriving, commercially managed estate spanning more than 40,000 acres on the beautiful banks of Loch Lomond. Our business includes farming, rental properties, a holiday park, hotel, shops and our renewable energy projects.
A competent and experienced person is required to keep our extensive gardens presented to a very high standard and to help with their continued development. There is a walled kitchen garden with greenhouse producing fruit, vegetables and flowers as well as a sizeable, prominent hotel garden and holiday park. There are extensive and continually expanding grounds to plant and maintain, lawns, hedges and trees to care for, as well as other varied estate tasks.
We require a person with good plant knowledge who is competent with the use and maintenance of machinery and who enjoys working as part of a team. A full clean driving licence is required. PA1 and PA6 spraying certificates, a chainsaw licence and a horticultural qualification are desirable but not essential.
A competitive salary is offered for this position.
The full job description will be available on request.
The deadline for applying for this role is end of January 2018. Candidates will be expected to start in this role by the end of February 2018.
More searches like this
- Arboriculture & Tree Surgery Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in Alexandria
- Horticultural Specialist Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in Alexandria
- Countryside, Parks & Open Space Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in Alexandria
- Greenkeeping & Turf Care Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in Alexandria
- Groundskeeping & Maintenance Technical Jobs Full Time jobs in Alexandria