Assistant Operations Manager - D181
Would you like to work for an established business with a reputation for producing exceptional quality plants?
Are you an experienced manager with excellent knowledge of nursery operations?
Are you a proactive person with experience of Despatch processes?
The successful candidate will be responsible for and assist in key project development areas and provide support in key areas at the direction of the Operations Manager. To take the lead and manage the pack house planning, organising and implementation of pack house operations across two sites.
- Accountable for the delivery of efficient pack house systems; monitoring productivity and standards, identifying and implementing system improvements.
- As part of the management team responsible for continuous reviewing of pack house and other key areas of the business, as required or as identified.
- Responsible for the delivery of customer expectations in terms of quality, compliance to specifications, order accuracy and load-times.
- Deputise for the Operations Manager
- Previous experience of leading and motivating a team
- Proactive personality in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Proficiency in the use of IT systems
- Previous knowledge of Quality systems and LEAN systems
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application will have been unsuccessful.